Big Changes to the Dreamliner!

After much deliberation, I have come to a decision, the livery for my Dreamliner is going to be changed. Originally planning to do a Japan Airlines 787, I have since stumbled upon vector drawings of an Emirates 787-8. Now, I know that Emirates doesn't operate the -8, so this will be a sort of "what if" model. Aside from that, I have made some major progress on my 787 MOC that I wanted to share.


In just a few short weeks, I was able to finally finish the center section and wings, as well as start work on the nose area.

The wings barely fit on my desk :)

I have also added the iconic Emirates "red belly".




I think making this change was the right move, I like to add a variety of color to my MOCs, and the Emirates livery certainly does just that.

I hope you liked this mini update on the 787 project, comment down below if you like the change from Japan Airlines to Emirates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fender Stratocaster revealed!

Halloween Seasonal Sets Revealed

My United Airlines Boeing 737-800 MOC